Search This Blog

Sunday, September 6, 2015

Weekly Goals: September 6-12

One of my favorite things about inherited furniture is moments like this.  When I was a baby, I used to hang out under this dining room table, and now my babies have all done it too.  So cute!

Last Week's Goals:

  • Continue with my chores looping system and see if it works.  The irony of my finding this now that school has started is that I think it would work awesome for when we're not doing school.  But I'm pretty busy on weekdays now, so most of my cleaning gets done on Saturdays.  I still like the idea, but not for right now.
  • Read What Alice Forgot.  I'm about halfway through.
  • Menu plan the first part of September, and grocery shop on Wednesday.  Done!  I'm taking a bit of a break from blogging menu plans, because the posts take awhile to set up, and I don't have the time for it right now.
  • Take first day of school pictures.  Done! I busted out the actual camera instead of the phone too.
Matthew, age 4, Pre-K; Hannah, age 2, Mom's Helper; Jonah, age 5, Kindergarten.

This Week's Goals:
  • Figure out a treat to make for my birthday on Friday. Maybe cake, maybe not...
  • Get the kids to draw pictures and order photo prints to send to several relatives.  This has been on my list for awhile now.  I managed to send updated kid pictures to their godparents who hadn't seen them recently, but not to some other family members yet.
  • Enjoy my birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment