Search This Blog

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Weekly Goals: September 27-October 3

This little buddy of mine turned 6 this week!  

Last Week's Goals:

  • Post something on the blog.  Done! I had lots to work with this week, what with a birthday and all...
  • Start reading Women of the Word.  Does reading the first couple pages count?
  • Make a blue Lego ninja cake for Jonah. Done!

This Week's Goals:

  • Get everything packed for our trip to pastors' conference, without forgetting anything important!  We're not doing school while we're gone, but there's still a lot of stuff to remember when traveling with babies. Plus, I'm bringing along a few crockpot meals to help keep costs down.
  • KonMari something! I've been doing little bits of decluttering when I get the chance, but I really need to pick a category and work on it.
  • Read something! I should have a few naptimes' worth of reading time while we're in the hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment