Search This Blog

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Weekly Goals: August 30-September 3

I was brave and let the three big kids paint at the same time earlier this week.  It was Hannah's first time painting, and she thought it was fun.  So fun, in fact, that she's requested painting at least once a day since then...

Last Week's Goals:

  • Figure out how the request system at the library works.  Done!  I got a list of the libraries that are a part of the van route (i.e. the ones where I can request books for free) and the librarian said to just bring her a list of what I want.
  • Prep for the first week/month of school.  Almost done.  I just have to print off a few things.
  • Read a book.  Done! I finished The History of the Pink Carnation.
This Week's Goals:
  • Continue with my chores looping system (read more about looping here) and see if it works.
  • Read What Alice Forgot.
  • Menu plan the first part of September, and grocery shop on Wednesday (not our usual shopping day, but that's just how it worked out this month).  
  • Take 1st day of school pictures on Monday!
If things are a little quieter on here for the next little while, it's because we're getting used to our new school/life schedule.  

No comments:

Post a Comment