Search This Blog

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Weekly Goals: July 26-August 1

Miss Elizabeth has always been a momma's girl, but especially lately, with all the busy-ness we've had going on.  She would rather snuggle than sleep, so I'm soaking in lots of baby love lately.

Last Week's Goals:

  • Get in better control of my "little shopping trip" schedule.  We only went to the grocery store once this week, and it was the planned trip.
  • Finish reading Better Than Before and start reading A Handmaid's Tale.  Done and done!  I won't quite finish the second one before it's due at the library tomorrow, so I'll have to renew it, but I'm over halfway done.
  • Strip the cloth diapers.  Done.
This Week's Goals:
  • Get plans for VBS squared away (specific stories, crafts, songs for each day).  We're doing a 4-day evening VBS at Redeemer and a 4-hour Saturday session at Trinity, both focusing on the colors of the church year.  Jesse and I need to nail down the specifics this week to get them to the helpers.  We have most of the ideas from talking over the weekend, but none of it is written down yet.
  • Do the August church newsletter.
  • Get rid of the sugar ants that have invaded our kitchen. They're in the microwave.  It's gross.
  • Finish reading A Handmaid's Tale and pick the next book to order from the library.
Oh, and aside from all that, I need to finish the last 4 letters of the week before we officially start school next month, do my lesson planning, help host a bridal shower for my future sister-in-law, and keep up with the garden produce that we keep getting!  So, you know, not too much going on here...

No comments:

Post a Comment