Search This Blog

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Weekly Goals: June 28-July 4

Jonah with his godparents. One of my favorite parts of this week was seeing old friends!

Last Week's Goals:
  • Stick to our budget for food and entertainment while traveling.  We did okay.  We chose to make a few extra purchases (bras for me, sunglasses for Jesse) because we were actually around stores that sold them.  But for food and coffee and stuff for the kids, we did great!
  • Talk to my parents about food.  We talked about it a little bit, but that's it for now.
This Week's Goals:
  • See if I can manage to feed us for July 3-5 without doing any major grocery shopping (except picking up something for next Sunday's dinner since we'll have company).  I have meals planned through July 2, and since there's only a few days between that and our family get-together, I want to see if we can make things stretch.
  • Do Iron Craft Challenge #13: Words.  If I can't come up with a project for that, I'm in big trouble...
  • Clean out my dish strainer.  It's gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment