Search This Blog

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Weekly Goals: June 21-27

Elizabeth is now officially a sitter and a crawler.  She has been close to these milestones for quite awhile, and this week she just took off!  

Last Week's Goals:

  • Meal plan, make the grocery list, go shopping, and do food prep.  Done!
  • Read 2 of the books on my Less Than 100 Pages list.  Done!
  • Finish the projects from my paper clutter and craft cupboard lists.  Done!
This Week's Goals:
  • Stick to our budget for food and entertainment while traveling.  
  • Help my parents clean out their cupboards and come up with a meal plan for some of their pantry goods, if they're interested.
We're going to our synod convention the first half of the week, and then stopping by my parents' house for a few days.  My mom has had a few health issues lately, so I'm hoping to have a conversation about food with her, and offer some suggestions if she's interested.  I'm looking forward to a week filled with family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment