Search This Blog

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Weekly Goals: May 10-16

Being a mom often means being literally covered in children.  At least in my house it does.  I love these four little people, and the one we never got to meet.  They make me a better person, and I hope to do the same for them.

Last Week's Goals:

  • Move my craft stuff into the extra room upstairs.  Didn't happen.  For a stupid reason (I want to vacuum the rug that's up there and put it in the girls' room, and I didn't vacuum upstairs this week).
  • Work my way through my spring cleaning checklist.  I got about half of the items done.  Which is actually better than I expected.  The most important ones for next week are the kitchen garbage can (it's gross) and steam mopping the floors downstairs.
  • Figure out an Iron Craft project for the current challenge.  I still have no ideas.  I'll probably be skipping this one.
Next Week's Goals:
  • Clean the kitchen garbage can and mop the downstairs floors.
  • Move my craft stuff into the extra room upstairs after vacuuming the rug and moving it to the girls' room.
  • Take pictures of our mostly planted garden and write an update blog post.
  • Start reading a new book!

No comments:

Post a Comment