Search This Blog

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Weekly Goals: January 4-10

Welcome to weekly goals!  Instead of doing monthly goals, and weekly "what I'm reading" posts, I'm going to post 3-6 goals each Sunday.  Doing monthly goals was okay, but I'd usually forget them by the time I got to the end of the month (or look at my list on the 26th or so and realize I hadn't done half of them).  So, to please my short term memory, here are my goals for this week:

  • Start working on my shadow box project that I've had in mind for two years.
  • Move garage sale items from the extra bedroom to the basement.
  • Write Christmas thank you notes.
  • Do yoga 4 times.
  • Make a double batch of tortillas and freeze the extras.
  • Finish reading Confessions of a Raging Perfectionist.
And that's it!  It's kind of a to do list, but kind of a way to include more projects and extras in my week besides the daily grind of cooking and dishes and whatnot.

No comments:

Post a Comment