Search This Blog

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Weekly Goals: January 18-24

A lot of this past week focused on food.  The boys played "kitchen", mixing together all sorts of random ingredients from the pantry.  This kept them occupied for an hour!
I baked a loaf of imitation Starbucks Lemon Cake, which was delicious and gone within two days.
I spent one morning doing all of the food prep for the next two weeks.  I do this twice a month, and it makes the rest of the meal prep really simple.  Most times I don't finish it all in one morning, but the kids were super well behaved that day!
And finally, we found a new yummy sandwich bread recipe! Jonah told me, "Mommy, now you don't ever have to buy bread again!" so I think it's a hit.

Last Week's Goals:
  • Start working on my shadow box project. I think if I don't make time for this next week it might be time to let this one go.
  • Do Iron Craft Challenge #1 project.  Almost done!  Look for a post on Tuesday.
  • Start reading Brick by Brick.  I read the introduction and the first chapter.
  • Do yoga 4 times.  I did yoga 2 times.
This Week's Goals:
  • Finish my shadow box project.
  • Read at least 4 more chapters of Brick by Brick.
  • Do yoga 4 times.  I'm really hoping that if I keep setting this goal I'll eventually hit it.
  • Figure out 2 new snack ideas.  We've been defaulting to fruit, "Mom's lazy trail mix" aka whatever random bits I throw together in a bowl, and cookies.  I need some new good easy things.

No comments:

Post a Comment