Search This Blog

Sunday, August 31, 2014

What I'm Reading...

Hannah enjoying some playing at the park. Unlike her brothers, she's not scared of getting dirty.

Look Up To Someone. I loved the quotation that started this post: "Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't." (Becoming Minimalist)

The Preschool Years: Turning Mommy Guilt Into Mommy Grace.  I think I have had all of these questions and doubts over the past month or so, so this was really encouraging! (1+1+1=1)

5 Things I've Learned About Myself As An Introvert.  I pretty much could have written this post.  I sat and nodded through it as I read. (Andrea Dekker)

A Rich Life With Less Stuff: The Minimalists At Tedx. If you want to see a brief talk on minimalism and it's positive effects on your life, watch this video. (The Minimalists)

The Spending That Makes You Happy.  As we work on spending less and paying things off, we've been evaluating what we spend money on.  Some things have been worth it. Many have not. Figuring out the difference is helpful.  (The Simple Dollar)

Kathryn's Release From Social Media Compulsion.  I'd love for this to be my perspective.  It's definitely a work in progress right now. (The Art Of Simple)

No comments:

Post a Comment