Search This Blog

Monday, August 4, 2014

August Goals

I can't believe it's a new month already! I feel like this summer has just flown by, and we're already almost to school time.  Starting the I-don't-have-enough-ready-yet freak out...

Parenting:
  • Start teaching Hannah how to eat with utensils. 
  • Get rid of Hannah's pacifier (this was my goal in June and we still haven't done it).
  • Continue weekly library trips. We've been doing this for a couple weeks now and everyone is enjoying it!
Homeschooling:
  • Plan my first 3 Science Units.
  • Order my math curriculum and plan the first two months.
  • Plan A through D in Letter of the Week.
Blogging:
  • Post our specific homeschool curriculum.
  • Do at least 2 craft projects and post about them.  Each month there are two Iron Craft challenges, so I should manage this, but maybe I'll get ambitious and have more. We'll see.
I think that's probably enough, because with gearing up for homeschooling I'll be busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment