Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

July Goals

Parenting:
  • Get back into daily reading time with the kids, at least 5 days a week. I'm thinking after lunch before rest time is the best time for this.
  • Teach the kids another hymn verse. We've taken a few months off from this, and I want to find a good all-season hymn to teach them. I'm thinking God's Word Is Our Great Heritage or On My Heart Imprint Thine Image.
Organizing:
  • Put away Hannah's too small clothes and check the next size up to see what we have for girl clothes, and make a list of what we need.
  • Check Jonah and Matthew's next-size-up clothes as well, and make a list of what we need.
Personal:
  • Finish reading Sugar, Salt, Fat, plus read 2 more books.  I have a couple paperbacks that I've bought over the past few months, as well as one I received for free for a review (I should probably read that one first).
  • Make at least 2 craft projects. I really need to start using up some of the random crafty items I've saved for specific projects, so I can condense and organize the categories that are left that I actually use more consistently. Does that make sense? I hope it does.
Blog:
  • Post at least one content post per week. This means something besides What I'm Reading or Menu Plans. One project, one rambling thoughts post, one something.
  • Find a consistent time each week to work on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment