Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

April Goals And Blog Break Announcement

Last month was Catching Up Month here on the blog.  But. I still feel behind.  I have an even longer to do list than before. And I'm tired.  Lately I have been feeling like I have too much on my plate. Maybe it's because it's Lent, naturally a busier time of year for a pastor's family.  Maybe it's because I give myself too many projects.  Regardless, it's time for a break. 

So, after a few more posts this week, I'm taking the rest of April off from blogging.

I really love this blog, even though I don't have many followers that I know of.  It's fun for me to write here, to keep track of things, to share ideas and projects.  But right now, it's too much. So I'm stepping back.

With that out of the way, here are my goals for April:

Blog (later this week!):
  • Post about Lego Organizing.
  • Post about Matthew's Tow Truck Birthday Cake.
Home:
  • Finish my photo projects now that my computer is (mostly) back on track.  This includes the 2013 family photo book and replacing pictures in frames in the living room.
  • Go through Money Saving Mom's 4 Weeks to a More Organized Home series for some spring cleaning (1 project each day M-F for 4 weeks). 
Parenting:
  • Attempt potty training (again) with Matthew.
  • Work on transitioning Hannah out of her mid-day bottle into more table foods.
Beyond all that, if I get more done, I will consider it a blessing. I hope to get back to blogging in May, refreshed and ready to share all sorts of good things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment