Last Week's Goals:
- Figure out how the request system at the library works. Done! I got a list of the libraries that are a part of the van route (i.e. the ones where I can request books for free) and the librarian said to just bring her a list of what I want.
- Prep for the first week/month of school. Almost done. I just have to print off a few things.
- Read a book. Done! I finished The History of the Pink Carnation.
This Week's Goals:
- Continue with my chores looping system (read more about looping here) and see if it works.
- Read What Alice Forgot.
- Menu plan the first part of September, and grocery shop on Wednesday (not our usual shopping day, but that's just how it worked out this month).
- Take 1st day of school pictures on Monday!
If things are a little quieter on here for the next little while, it's because we're getting used to our new school/life schedule.